There are several ways to make these into wedding details! Here are some of my ideas:
- 250 FREE business cards: Personalize these with your names and wedding dates and use them as favor tags or tags on your out of town bags- just punch a hole in the corner and tie a ribbon through them!
- Self inking stamp: Use this for your return address on your invitations, save the dates or thank yous (Although I will say these aren't as pretty as the ones available at Zulily last week. Still- it's free!).
- Free sticky notes: Personalize with your name or "Bride to be" to jot down wedding to do list. This is a fun thing to add to another order, since you'll already be paying shipping.
- FREE tote bag: Love that there are wedding designs included! Personalize it with your name or "Bride to be" to haul your wedding binder to all of those vendor meetings!
- Free t-shirt: Make it into a "Bride" or "Just Married" tee for wedding planning or your honeymoon!
- Free 4 x 6 flip photo book: This would make such a sweet gift for a flower girl or ring bearer.
Shipping starts around $4, but you save if you order multiple products. I added all 6 items to my card and shipping was just $11.64 total- an amazing price for everything you are getting!