A nice freebie to start the day! Through tomorrow, you can snag a FREE 8x10 photo print at Walgreens. Use code MARCH8X10 at checkout and select free in-store pick up to get the print for completely FREE! This is the perfect time to get a copy of your favorite engagement or wedding photo or snapshot for yourself or as a gift.
Wow! If you aren't a member of Ideeli yet, be sure to join today! Through tonight, new members get a FREE $10 credit and FREE shipping! That means you could get some very inexpensive or free items! Just use code GRPN10 at checkout.
Ideeli is a deal site that has designer clothes and accessories at big discounts. This is a great site to look for that perfect shower or rehearsal outfit at affordable prices. And they have wedding sales periodically too with gowns, bridesmaid dresses, shoes, etc. on sale!
And right now Ideeli has Kate Aspen wedding favors on sale. Check out this HOT scenario: Buy a set of 12 of these rustic frames/photo card holders and get them for just $8.99 shipped with the code! That makes each one just 75¢ each shipped- a fantastic price! The sale also includes bottle stoppers, candles, lanterns and more. Definitely worth checking out!
Craftsy is offering several FREE online craft classes right now and is having a huge sale on other classes today! This is a great place to get some ideas for DIY wedding projects!
If you are new to Craftsy, it is a worldwide craft community offering online classes. It also has a patterns marketplace where independent designers can sell their patterns, a supplies shop, and a section where members share pictures of their latest projects. Categories range from quilting to knitting to photography and more.
Craftsy is a wonderful resource if you want to try your hand at a wedding project, but aren't quite sure where to start. Some of the FREE online classes include cake decorating topics like basic fondant techniques, modern buttercream or handpainted cakes (perfect if you are making your own shower or wedding cake) or classes about bagmaking if you want to have some special DIY bridesmaid gifts!
Did you know that you can snag a FREE website from Wedding Paper Divas? You choose from over 40 designs, which coordinate with some of their gorgeous invitations and save the dates, but there is no purchase necessary. The websites are ad-free and you can keep it for one year. These sites are beautiful and I love that they are completely FREE! What a steal!
Wohoo- a great freebie that anyone can use! Through October 5th, you can score 25 FREE 4 x 6 photo prints at Walgreens with code 25FREEPRINTS. Better yet, select in-store pickup to avoid shipping costs. That makes your photos completely free! Can't beat that!
You can snag several photo gift freebies this week, especially if you are a new customer to one of these sites! Get creative with these deals- use them as thank you gifts to your parents or wedding helpers, a fun momento for you, or as holiday gifts- get a head start on the shopping!
New York Photo customers can choose from several fabulous freebies:
- Snag a FREE photo mug (shipping is $5.99)
- Score a FREE personalized tote bag- this would be a fun honeymoon bag or bride to be bag (shipping is $3.99)
- Get two FREE 8 x 10 prints- shipping is only 99¢!
- Or get a FREE photo mousepad (shipping is $3.99)
Shutterfly customers- check your email for a $10 off any purchase code, including sale items! Many photo gifts are 50% off, so this could make for some great deals! Note that you will have to pay shipping- even if you score an item for free.
And if you are a Pampers Gift to Grow member, check your email for a FREE photo book from Shutterfly! You'll just have to pay shipping. I get these emails every so often, so it's definitely worth signing up for the Pampers rewards- it's free, you get 100 points for signing up, and you don't even have to use your points to get the free photo book when they have offers like this!
Here's an easy way to score a cheap or free item at Kohl's! Sign up for Kohl's emails and get $5 off your next in-store purchase- no minimum purchase required! Sounds like the perfect excuse to grab a cute top or dress for your honeymoon, or a new accessory or pair of shoes for cheap!
Today only, you can score 20 FREE 5 x 5 photo cards at Walgreens Photo! Use code 5X5CARDS at checkout. You just need to pay shipping of $2.99- which makes each card only 15¢- a steal! Use these as cute but budget friendly save the dates, shower or rehearsal dinner invitations or photo thank you cards!
You can still score a FREE one-year subscription to Martha Stewart Weddings at Recyclebank! You just need to earn 175 points, which shouldn't take long at all!
There are all kinds of opportunities to earn points. Join for free and go to Earn Points to take pledges and get information about environmentally-friendly activities, and you'll be rewarded with points. This is a great way to snag free a magazine subscription, or you can save your points for the free gift card rewards that become available every month or so! And you'll learn more about recycling, etc. while doing it! Win-win!
Just make sure to recycle those magazines once you are done with then!
I received my box of baby goodies from Citrus Lane last week and I have to say I am thrilled!! The theme of my box was summer travel with baby, and it was full of goodies: A Tiny Love giraffe toy, California baby samples, a pack of antibacterial wipes, a $10 Postagram credit, organic baby food mix, and (my favorite!) a Zo-Li travel container for baby food and snacks.
It was so fun to open the box of surprises and they really did a great job of customizing to my daughter's age! This was definitely worth the $12.50 I paid for it!
If you are a parent or have a baby to buy for, first time Citrus Lane customers can still get a box for half off with code TAKEHALF! That makes the box $12.50 with free shipping- and you'll get a box of surprise goodies customized to your baby's age. Remember that this does sign you up for a monthly subscription, but if you decide it's not for you, you can cancel anytime.
Some other mommy and baby deals I've seen this weekend:
- Breastfeeding moms, you can get a free nursing cover from Udder Covers with code FREE. But you do have to pay shipping of $11.95. This is still much cheaper than any nursing covers I've found- I have one and use it all the time- definitely worth it for me!
- If you haven't signed up for Pampers Rewards yet, you can do it now and get a free 100 points! With the amount of Pampers we are going through already, I'm loving this program. You enter the codes and can redeem points for toys, coupons, and free photos and photo cards.
- Get a $5 off Expecta prenatal vitamins coupon by signing up here.
- Snag tons of baby printable coupons available at Coupons.com, including $3 off Nuk pacifiers and bottles, $1.50 off Pampers, $2 off Huggies, and $1 off Johnson and Johnson products. Just select the "Baby and Toddlers" category at the top of the page. Every little bit helps!
- You can also get a Baby Einstein Discover Kit for just $5.95 with FREE shipping! The kit comes with 3 board books, a plush book, and a Discovery Card set. We love books in our house so I'm definitely going to snag this one. It looks like this signs you up for a monthly subscription too, where you get a monthly shipment of a few board books for $3.99 each, but you can cancel at any time if you decide you are not interested.